- Cake Mix - 1 box - You can use any kind of cake mix you want.
- Jar of Frosting - 1 - I used Milk chocolate icing with chocolate cake mix
- Melting Chocolate - 1 package - they usually have white or chocolate
- Bake the cake as you normally would. Let it cool off for about 20 min or so. It's good for it to be a little warm when you crumble it.
- Crumble the cake into a large bowl. Then stir in the icing. Honestly I just plop the icing in and mix with my hands because it's a lot easier.
- Once it's all mixed up. Roll the mix into small balls and place them on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Place the balls in the fridge or freezer for about 10 min - this makes the dipping a little easier
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove. I always do the microwave b/c it's easier but you have to be careful not to burn the chocolate. Just cook in like 15-30 sec intervals and stir. Then melt some more if needed. Also it helps to add a tiny bit of veggie oil to the chocolate. It helps thin it out for dipping.
- Use toothpicks to dip the balls into the chocolate. Place them on cookie sheets with wax paper to dry and put on the sprinkles before they dry.
- Stick in the fridge to help them dry faster and then your done!
One cake makes about 30-40 balls depending on how big or small you make them.