Grandpa’s Goulash (Marc’s Grandpas)
This is really good and doesn't taste the same if you use other brands than those listed.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Ground Beef - 1 1/2 lb
- Chef Boyardee Sauce - 1 can
- Tomato Sauce - 1 can (small)
- Green Pepper - 1 small (diced)
- Onion - 1 small (diced)
- Mexene Chili Powder to Taste
- Add chili powder (about a tsp to start) and green pepper to meat while browning it. Then add onion.
- Drain any grease. Add both sauces. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over macaroni.