- Prep Time : 2 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- Boil both boxes of chicken broth. Feel free to add a bit of water if you want more broth.
- Once broth has come to a boil, add in both packages of tortellini
- When tortellini is about 1 -2 minutes from being totally cooked, add in spinach as well as minced garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste
- Spinach will cook very quickly, takes about 2 or 3 minutes
- Remove from heat, pour in bowl and top with a bit of parmesan cheese
This makes a pretty large pot of soup, so if feel free to cut the recipe in half.