I served these plain to the kids and my husband and I had them on a salad. I loved Crispy Chicken Tender salads and thought this might be a very tiny bit healthier way of cooking the chicken.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Put chicken in a bowl with egg and shake.
- Put bisquick with salt and pepper in freezer bag.
- Add chicken, close and shake.
- Spray baking dish and lay chicken in dish.
- Melt butter and drizzle over chicken.
- Place in oven. Cook at 450 for about 14-16 minutes (make sure they are not pink in the middle).
- Flip chicken tenders after 6 mins.