Spring Mix, Mandarin Orange and Cranberry Salad
- Spring Mix Salad
- Olive Oil
- Chicken - (cut in to strips or cubes)
- House Seasoning
- Dried Cranberries
- Mandarin Oranges - 1 can
- White Cheddar
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cook chicken in a skillet with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle with House seasoning while cooking.
- Put some spring mix in a bowl, put some oranges and cranberries on top.
- Once chicken is done add some to salad.
- Top with a little white cheddar cheese pieces and dressing.