Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 25 minutes
- Rice Chex Cereal - 4 cups
- Gluten Free Flour Mix - 1/2 cup
- Salt and Garlic to Taste
- Eggs - 3
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Chicken - 2 pounds
- In Food processor put about 4 cups of rice chex cereal, 1/2 cup gluten free flour mix, salt and garlic to taste. Pulse till very fine.
- Put that mixture in one bowl and beat 3 eggs and about 1/4 cup water in another bowl with pepper. Cut about 2 pounds of chicken into bite size pieces.
- Dip chicken in eggs mixture then crumb mixture, and place on greased roasting pan. Once all nuggets are on the pan put a bit of cooking spray over the top.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 mins.
I let me cool and put them in a bag in the freezer to have on hand when we need them.