Turkey Pot Pie
- Mixed Vegetables - 1 can
- Cream Soup - 1 can (celery, chicken or whichever you like - i used celery)
- Shredded Turkey Pieces - ( I used the leftovers from Thanksgiving)
- Pie Crust
- Salt and Pepper - (to taste)
- Drain the juice from the mixed vegetables then pour in mixing bowl. Add cream soup and turkey pieces, then mix. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour mixture in pie crust. I actually added a little shredded cheese to the top of this one.
- Bake using the directions for the pie crust. I will say that mine usually take a few extra minutes so that the crust isn't mushy on the bottom.