Chicken Broccoli Mac and Cheese
- Dried Rigatoni - 8 ounces
- Fresh Broccoli Florets - 2 cups
- Cauliflower - 1 cup
- Diced Carrots - 1/2 cup
- Roasted Chicken - 1 1/2 cups whole
- Semi Soft Cheese with Garlic and Fine Herbs - 1 5.2 ounce package
- Milk - 3/4 - 1 cup
- Oil-Packed Dried Tomatoes - 1/4 cup, drained and snipped
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli, carrots and cauliflower during the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- While pasta is cooking, remove meat from roasted chicken. Chop chicken.
- Drain pasta and veggies.
- In a saucepan combine cheese, the 3/4 cup milk, tomatoes, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add pasta mixture and chicken. Heat through. Add additional milk if you need to thin it out some.