Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Here is another COFFEE CREAMER and it is GREAT! And once again you know WHAT is going into your body and it is NOT a lot of sugar, artificial flavors, and preservatives, and hydrogenated oils.
- Whole Milk - 1 1/2 cup
- Heavy Cream - 1 1/2 cup
- Pureed Pumpkin - 5 tablespoons
- Pumpkin Spice - 2 teaspoon
- Maple Syrup - 4 tablespoons
- Vanilla - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Whisk together everything expect vanilla in a saucepan.
- Once it is almost to a light boil remove from heat and stir in vanilla. I also used my submersion blender so it was mixed well and good and creamy.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve, pour into a glass bottle and store in the refrigerator.
This Post is linked up with I should be mopping the floor., Funky Polka Dot Giraffe, Mandy's Recipe Box, Salttree, Tip Junkie, Inside Bruce W Life, The NY Melrose Family, Savvy Southern Style