Make Your Own Ice Cream in a BAG
I remember making Ice Cream in a bag as a child and the same process using 2 metal coffee cans. It is SO EASY and the kids will love it.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Quart Sized Plastic Zip Bags
- Gallon Sized Plastic Zip Bags
- Whole Milk - 2 cups
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Rock Salt - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1TBS
- Put milk, vanilla, sugar, and chocolate in the quart bag and seal.
- Then add some ice to the gallon bag and a layer of salt then add the quart sized bag and cover with ice and salt again. (these pictures are not chocolate).
- Then SHAKE, RATTLE, and ROLL the bag for about 10 minutes or until the milk turns into ice cream.
- Warning this freezes really hard so don't make lots to store for later.
It really is so so easy and so much fun.
This post is linked up at: Southern Lovely, Kids in the Kitchen, Printabelle, Fireflies and Jellybeans, Yesterday On Tuesday, Chick on a Shoestring, Thirty Handmade Days, One Artsy Mom, Its A Hodgepodge Life, Crumbs and Chaos, Positively Splendid, Lolly Jane, Serendipity and Spice, Craft O Maniac, C.R.A.F.T., Skip To My Lou, Happy Whimsical Hearts