Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and almond Cookies – Gluten free
These cookies are really yummy I need to work on reducing the sugar in these but this recipe makes about 40 cookies so it makes a lot.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 12 minutes
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1 1/2 tsp
- Peanut Butter - 1 cup
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats - 3 cups (or regular oatmeal if not doing GF)
- Chocolate Chips - 8 oz
- Almonds - 1/2 cup, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter till creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, peanut butter, and baking soda and mix well.
- Then mix in oats, chocolate chips and nuts.
- I use a small ice cream scoop to make my founds of dough so they are all the same size. Bake 10-12 mins. I baked about a third of these and froze the rest for a later date and to take a friend.
Thanks to our blogging friends this link is shared on the following blogs.