This is one of my favorite appetizers!
- Pepperoni - 1 pkg
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Crescent Rolls - 2 pkg
- Butter - 1/2 stick
- Garlic Salt
- Pizza Sauce
- Preheat your oven to the temp on the crescent roll pkg. Usually about 375.
- Roll out the crescent rolls and cut each triangle into equal halves. (you don't have to do this but I usually do to make more).
- Take 2 -3 slices of pepperoni and place it in the center of each triangle.
- Sprinkle a small amt of mozzarella on top of the pepperoni.
- Fold/roll up the crescent roll over the cheese and pepperoni. It does not have to be neat. I just try to make sure the cheese is not hanging out.
- Place rolls on a cookie sheet.
- Melt some butter and stir in garlic salt.
- Baste the pepperoni rolls with the butter
- Bake until golden brown
- Dip in your favorite pizza or spaghetti sauce. We always use Ragu sauteed onion and garlic