This is going to be my son's after school snack today. No real measurement here sorry. Amber shared her fun popcorn popper mine is not nearly as fun or cute but gets the job done and is easy to clean.
- Air Popped Popcorn - (could us microwaved if you want)
- Melted butter
- Italian Seasoning
- House Seasoning - (salt, pepper, garlic... mine is like on salt and heavier on garlic)
- Pepperoni - cut in fourths
- After pop corn is popped melt butter and add Italian seasoning and house seasoning. Then pour over your popcorn and mix.
- Then add the cut pepperoni and ENJOY!
Thanks to our fellow bloggers for linking up with this post at: Yesterday on Tuesday, Miz Helen's Country Cottage, The Shabby Creek Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence