What We Eat
This is also copied from a couple years ago from my personal blog.
We had a yummy dinner again tonight, kinda fajitas, kinda wraps no name really just trying to use what I had on hand. Now don't tell the hubby he is eating asparagus and spinach, I have to sneak it in when I can.
I have had several people ask what my son eats and when I cook different types of stuff, what do I feed him. He eats what we eat sometimes in a little different form. I know he is not going to like everything we eat but some new tastes take 30 times of trying them before you like them. So he is given most things that we eat, and if I know that more than likely he is not going to like something I will also give him something in addition to what we are eating which he usually eats first then will try the new stuff. If he does not have something that he likes is more likely not to eat anything.
Tonight he had the chicken from our wraps and a few veggies ( orange peppers, mushrooms, asparagus) spaghetti squash from another meal ( he thinks it is pasta and eats it up) and homemade applesauce and home dried raisins thanks to Grandpa. the picture on the left is before the second is during, and then an after shot. So tonight he did not like the veggies which I did not think he would but the rest went over really well.
- Olive Oil
- Grill Seasoning
- Green, Red, and Orange Peppers - (from the freezer)
- Asparagus - (from the freezer)
- Bbaby Spinach
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- I thinly sliced chicken in Olive oil with grill seasoning and garlic, then once it was done, covered with taco seasoning and mixed.
- Sliced and cooked onion, green, red, and orange peppers (from the freezer), asparagus (from the freezer), mushrooms.
- On spinach tortillas I put a layer of baby spinach, fresh mozzarella cheese, the chicken and veggies.
- Rolled and warmed in a hot pan to melt cheese and put homemade salsa on top.
Side was the yummiest lima beans, we got some more at the farmer's market Wednesday