Oven Roasted Cabbage Wedges
I really enjoy cabbage, and I love that is is so easy to fix and this is a great example of that. The nice thing about this dish is that there is no liquid to mess with or to run all over your plate. It is still tender and tasty and already in serving size.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a greased baking pan place 1 inch think round slices of cabbage in a single layer.
- Season as you wish, salt, pepper, garlic, hot pepper etc.
- Roast until cabbage is tender and edges are golden 25-35 minutes.
- I also do broccoli and Cauliflower. Just cut thin slices and adjust cooking time