Cheesy Egg Casserole
I made this yesterday while I was cooking supper so it wasn't hassle and was able to be chilled overnight.
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 8h 00 min
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese - 2 cups
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - 1 cup
- Bacon - 1/2 pound cooked and crumbled
- Eggs - 6
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper
- Ground Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Put Montery Jack cheese with flour and place in bottom of greased 8x8 pan (or if you double the recipe in 9x13). Top with cheddar cheese; sprinkle with bacon.
- Beat eggs and milk. Add black pepper to the milk and egg mixture; pour over all.
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 mins before baking. Bake, uncovered at 325 for 40-45 mins or until a knife inserted near the middle comes out clean.