Creamy Potato Soup
- Potatoes - 6-7 medium (diced)
- Onion - 1/2 cup (diced)
- Cream of Mushroom Soup - 1 can
- Cream of Celery Soup - 1 can
- Garlic Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter - 3/4 stick
- Cream Cheese - 8 ounce
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cook the potatoes and onions in a big pot with barely enough water to cover until they are tender.
- Do not drain. Remove from heat and add the cans of soup, the garlic salt, the butter the cream cheese, milk, and salt and pepper.
- You can garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, bacon bits, etc.