Sausage Cream Cheese Crescent Snacks
- Hot Sausage - 1 pound
- Cream Cheese - 8 oz
- Crescent Rolls - 1 - 2 packages (depending on how you fill them)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown sausage and drain if need. Combine cream cheese to sausage while still warm, mix.
- Roll out the crescent rolls and cut each triangle into equal halves. (you don't have to do this but I usually do to make more)
- Place dough on cookie sheet.
- Spoon mixture in to center of dough pieces. Fold dough over the mixture.
- Bake until golden brown.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook!
Special thanks to our fellow bloggers we linked up with: The Ny Melrose Family