Lazy Day Strognaoff
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 4h 00 min
- Beef - 2 lbs., cut into one inch pieces (you can use very inexpensive meat because it turns out so tender in the crock pot)
- Mushrooms - 1 small jar or can
- Worchester Sauce - 1 tablespoon (dry is fine)
- Cream of Mushroom Soup - 2 cans
- Dry Lipton Onion Soup Mix - 1 package
- Sour Cream - 1/2 cup (stirred in at the end)
- Combine all of the ingredients except the sour cream.
- Cook in the crock pot on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Add sour cream before serving. Can be frozen before adding the sour cream.
- Serve over buttered noodles or rice.
This Recipe is linked up with Mom on Timeout, Between Naps on the Porch, Singing three little birds