New Chicken Salad
I LOVE chicken salad and thought I would try a new recipe, which I only partly followed, and it was so good, John really liked it too.
- Rotisserie Chicken - 1, shredded
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1/2 cup, sliced
- Red Grapes - 1 cup, sliced ( I used the currents pictured below)
- Hard-Boiled Eggs - 3, diced
- Artichoke Hearts - 1/2 cup, diced
- Pecans or Walnuts - 1/4 chopped
- Mayo - 2 Tsp
- Miracle Whip - 1 Tsp
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix, with salt and pepper, and garlic to taste. You can mix with romaine lettuce; serve on top of lettuce, on as a sandwich.