Baked Fish Sandwich
I baked some tilapia with just house seasoning (salt, pepper and garlic) and some sliced lemon. Then made a sauce with.
- Light Cream Cheese - 2 oz (1/4 block)
- Carrots - 1, peeled & grated
- Olive Oil - 1/2 TBS
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Dried Dill - 1/2 tsp
- Sea Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic - 1/2 tsp
- Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese - 2 oz, grated
- Put everything for the sauce into a sauce pan low till cheeses are melted and it is nice and creamy.
- Then on a crusty bread I added spinach, sliced cherry tomatoes, a fish of fish and a good helping of the sauce. It was So good.
This post is linked up with The Vintage Farmhouse, 733 Blog, A Creative Princess, The Bramble Berry Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, The Artsy Gril Connection, Crumbs and Chaos