Pizza Pockets… Freezer Friendly too
This is a super easy meal and even easier if you make a bunch and throw them in the freezer for a fast dinner, or great lunch.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Tortillas - (corn or flour)
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese - shredded
- Choice of our Favorite Pizza Toppings - (pepperoni, sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms etc.)
- All you need to do is warm the tortilla then add a LITTLE of your choice toppings, on half of the tortilla and fold in half and continue to heat until golden brown. Make sure your don't over fill them.
- Enjoy right away or let them cool and place in the freezer. You can warm them up right from the freezer, in the microwave for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes, this way they are a little soggy but good for a fast and cheap at work lunch. You can also warm them in the oven for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees until they become nice and crispy.