Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Frozen Whipped Topping - 1 (16 ounce) container, thawed (only used 8 oz in picture)
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix - 1 (5 ounce) package
- Solid Pack Pumpkin - 1 (15 ounce) can
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - 1 teaspoon
- In a large bowl mix together the instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until time to serve.
- Serve with regular or cinnamon flavored graham crackers.
This post is linked up at: Make Ahead Meals For Busy Moms, Flour Me With Love, Sumos Sweet Stuff, Skip To My Lou, Craft O Maniac