I threw this together tonight and we enjoyed it. I also had a couple cloves of garlic that is not in the picture.
- Flat Bread of your Choice
- Goat Cheese
- Garlic - 2 cloves, minced
- Parmesan Cheese Shredded - 3 TBS
- Baby Spinach - 3 - 4 handfuls
- Sun Dried Tomatoes to Taste
- Mix cheese and garlic after warming in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- I added the spinach with a little water in the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes then drain and added to cheese mix.
- Then just spread the bread with the mixture and bake at 350 till cheese begins to turn brown.