Marinated Chicken Tenders
I used my cast iron skillet. I think it does better than a regular skillet on trying to "grill".
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts - 4 cut into strips, (or just buy tenders)
- Italian Dressing - 1 cup (i use a little more)
- Lime / Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Honey - 3 T
- Put chicken in ziplock bag. combine all other ingredients and pour over. seal and marinate for at least 1 hr. pour ALL ingredients into a large skillet and cook over med.
- Heat until liquid evaporates and begins to carmalize. coat each tender in marinade by rubbing it around the bottom of the pan. takes about 30-40 to cook.
- Served it with Dill Roasted Red Potatoes (on the blog) and steamed veggies.