Most squash casserole recipes call for eggs but with my kids being allergic I like to try to make things without eggs if I can. I looked at several recipes and finally took some of one and some of another to come up with the recipe I ended up using. My hubby doesn't even like squash but really enjoyed this and I liked this way better than the one I tried last summer!!!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Saute onion and squash in skillet with some butter. Season with house seasoning.
- Mix milk, sour cream and shredded cheese together in a bowl.
- Pour veggies and milk mixture in baking dish and stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle crushed ritz crackers on top and pour some melted butter over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
This post is linked up with Beyond the Picket Fence The Artsy Gril, A Creative Princess, What's Cooking Love Serendipity and Spice, Skip to My Lou, 33 Shades of Green, Reasons to Skip the Housework, Yesterday On Tuesday, The Brambleberry Cottage